Belize Diving Services
Diving Tours in Belize
Dive Tours in the Caribbean
- First class, comfortable boats. Purpose-built 46-ft. Newton Dive Specials with onboard toilets, showers, camera and wetsuit rinse facilities, plus space to stretch out in the shade or the sun!
- Highly trained staff. All staff are professionally qualified to work in the scuba diving industry by the World Recreational Scuba Training Council (WRSTC) and the Government of Belize. BDS dive tour guides are PADI or SDI certified dive masters and instructors.
- Top notch gear and facilities. Our facilities both ashore and at sea are built to serve the needs of our exciting wilderness adventures. Redundant propulsion systems, redundant satellite communications on every vessel, first aid and water on board keep you safe at sea.
- Properly equipped. We are properly equipped for our offshore adventures with satellite and radio communications.
- We’re pros. This isn’t a side job or a second career. Belize Diving Services staff are salaried, full-time professionals.